Date(s) - 26/11/2022
Date: Saturday 26th November 2022
*Sign-up deadline – Wednesday 23rd November 2022*
We will meet at 8:45am at Newcastle Eldon Square Bus station, “Stand F”. We will take Bus 28 at 9:03am and will arrive at Beamish Museum at 9:52am.
We plan to take Bus 28 at 4:28pm from Beamish and be back at Newcastle Eldon Square at 5:19pm. If would want to leave earlier, there are buses at 13:27pm,14:27pm and 15:27pm.
£7.00 (Day ticket – all zones) OR £6.00 if you buy it on the Go North East app (search for ‘All GoZones – 1 Day’) OR £4.50 if you are under 25 (ID required). Please buy a bus ticket yourself – you can buy a ticket via cash, contactless payment or on the Go North East app.
Museum Entry Fee
£6.50 student ticket
£13.50 non-student ticket
If you have an Unlimited Pass and would like to use it, you will need to book a 10am entry timeslot and we will not count you as part of our group for admission.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Student ID for the museum admission
- ID card that shows your age (if your student ID doesn’t) for the discount bus ticket (optional)
- Packed lunch (there are a few shops and a tea room on site if you would like to have food there instead)
- Money for bus ticket and anything you’d like to buy
- Waterproof clothes/umbrella